Hiding them hasn’t worked… and you just wish they would go away. When spider veins and broken capillaries start to take over your life, it’s time to visit the Kelowna Laser Chick.
What Is A Laser Vein Treatment?
We offer Laser or Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) therapy. Both of these therapies are common treatments for effective results and the quick elimination of unwanted veins and broken capillaries on your legs and face.
Why Would You Want a Laser Vein Treatment?
What causes unwanted vein issues like spider veins and broken capillaries?
Spider veins and broken capillaries are caused by abnormal blood flow in the affected veins.
This abnormal blood flow can be caused by a few different things:
- Valves that are responsible for moving blood through the veins can become weak which causes blood to leak back into the vein or capillary walls.
- Veins narrowing or widening too quickly can cause muscles in the walls to tear which allows the blood to seep out.
- Pressure on the veins can cause dilation which weakens the capillary walls causing them to rupture allowing blood to seep out.
There are a variety of causes for abnormal blood flow:
- Weight gain
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Hormonal Conditions(i.e. pregnancy)
- medication that might affect hormones(i.e. birth control pills)
- Aging, injury, sun exposure, alcohol consumption, and spicy foods can all contribute as well.
How Do Laser Vein Treatments Works?
Lasers and IPL are designed to target the unwanted vessels with heat. Photocoagulation causes them to collapse and your body’s natural healing process absorbs the damaged vessels.
I have the advantage of having both a Cynosure Elite Nd:YAG 1064nm laser and a Syneron Aurora IPL.
Watch Laser Vein Technology in Action
Watch this video for an explanation of how the Cynosure provides a superior treatment to meet your skin care needs.
Contact Kelowna Laser Chick For Your Laser Vein Treatment
For effective treatment to rid you of unwanted facial and leg veins contact Kelowna Laser Chick today!
You only get the best from Kelowna Laser Chick!
Book your free consultation today. I look forward to seeing you soon!
Kelowna Laser Chick: Hi, my name is Terry and I’ll be your Laser Hair Removal Technician and Skin Care Specialist. I’m a Certified Laser Technician trained at the National Laser Institute in Scottsdale Arizona. I am also a Certified Laser Safety Officer. In addition, I have over 15 years experience specializing in Clinical Aesthetics. You will receive only the best care from the Kelowna Laser Chick. I will make sure you have a superior Laser Hair Removal and Skin Care experience.